Friday, October 28, 2005

"This Sporting Life" (script excerpt) and Romans 7:11,13 --


Frank: I am only trying to tell you where you're hurting yourself most.

Margaret: I don't need a list of my shortcomings.

Frank: Can't I talk to you just for once as a person? If you listen to what I have to say, I could really put you right.

Margaret: I wish you wouldn't try to work me into a fit. I wish you'd leave me alone! I can't stand it!


"For sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, deceived me, and through the commandment put me to death. Did that which is good, then, become death to me? By no means!... But in order that sin might be recognized as sin, it produced death in me through what was good, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful." (Romans 7:11,13)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so clever!! :)
~BFC