Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hip-Hop Mix (with 80s-style production, i.e., lots of synth, bounce, casio, vocoder, beat box, hand-claps, etc.) - click the link below:

Hip-Hop Mix


1. Latyrx: Lady Don't Tek No
2. Asheru: Mood Swing
2. Phil Da Agony: Net Weight
3. Quasimoto: Greenery
4. De La Soul: Shopping Bags
5. Blackalicious: Whole House Freeze
6. Madvillain: Money Folder (Four Tet remix)
7. Eric Sermon: Get the Money
8. ?: Ghetto Dwellers (Madlib remix)
9. Raekwon: Rap Niggaz (Madlib remix)
10. Slum Village: Let's
11. Four Tet (feat. Percee P): A Joy (Koushik remix)
12. Killah Priest: Greyhound pt. 2 (freestyle)

total length: 32 minutes

note: This mix contains a lot of foul language, lewd morality, and mature content. If that kind of thing disturbs you normally, please don't listen to it, as I doubt this will prove exceptional. The emphasis here, is on 80s-style production in hip-hop, not lyrical content. JAZ

p.s., If the link doesn't work, I can email you a copy. Just put your address in a comment, and I'll delete your comment once I've sent it to you.

2 comments:

Mr. T said...

Sweet mix. Link worked great today.

Geoffrey said...

I'd love to have this mix! My email's wyclefgeoff@yahoo.com

How are you related to Simeon? I lived in Currier House the same time he did at Harvard.

Great website by the way, and wonderful music taste. Keep up the great work!